Saturday, September 1, 2012

The Shattering of August

You know, you'd think August would be like, THE month to post. Everything's starting. School, hebrew school, violin lessons. Sleepovers are being crammed in. Teachers are being met. School supplies are being bought.
So much material for potential blogging! It's unbelievable what I could have done if I had tried.
But August came and went and not a single post came through.
I could probably come up with an excuse. That those same things that gave me writing material crammed my schedule with other work. All though I was busy, I could have managed five posts.
Here's a list of what I didn't post:
1) School Supplies
2) Pictures of my Glass Fish
3) School Starts
4) Fashionable Me
5) Student Teacher at Hebrew School
or Making Portal Levels
or Clarissa Gets Kittens
or ANYTHING

Bam bam bam bam bam done. Those weren't very time consuming topics, and yet I FAILED.

Sob sob.

So, I am sorry about that. I'll post fish pictures tomorrow. Hopefully I can get a belated fashion post up.
And more things will come. The good news is, if you ignore this hole, the 5 pattern will still be consistent. I will make it up to my blog. Hopefully.
If anyone has an idea for a post, feel free to post it in the comments for this post... I will try to get them done! I've decided not to go over five unless I have enough drafts to jump to ten the following week within that month, so I would still have something resembling a pattern.

The annoying thing is, if I have four posts and I can't think of a five, I want to be able to go "Ah well, this is the month that broke the pattern!" but then it would be five and it would be irrelevant so I would have to come up with a different post entirely, but we've already established that isn't happening......
PARADOX!!!
This always bugs me every time I feel uninspired and I just want to give some recognition and/or apology for the break in routine.

Anyways, apologies!
Better luck this month!

~Julia

P.S. Yesterday was a Blue Moon! Yay.

1 comment:

  1. Yay postation! Yay patterns! I look forward to fishies and fashion and everything!

    ReplyDelete

I could be wrestling with a squid underwater right now, in MORTAL PERIL somewhere in Kenya's squid reserve, and yet I would still find time to respond to this, so make it count.
[P.S. 25% proceeds from comment benefit donates to the Kenya Save the Squid fund. Sign up today!]