Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Bugaboos

What are bugaboos?
Well that's a great question. Bugaboos are mushroom like carnivorous creatures with feet.
Pretty weird. I mean, I've drawn plenty of twisted, weird, really, really random creatures myself....
(These are some of my random creatures I doodled in 5th grade. Certainly not my 
best work since then, but it was what I clicked on)

But bugaboos are weirder. And cooler. Unique. They spray poisonous fumes and acid. There are different types.

WHITE - are possibly considered the least dangerous.  They are the jellyfish of the bugaboo world, relying on instinct alone, with no deliberate malicious instinct. Personnel training to do work involving bugaboos start with these to learn how to care for bugaboos and react to their motions. White bugaboos live alone and mate once in their lifetime. They prefer northern woodland as unpopulated by humans as they can find. Contact with human creatures severely confuses them, and they are thus subjected to danger.

GREEN - Greens are also rather free of malicious intent. Although they prey often to keep up their energy supply, they treat their encounters with humans as laughable occasions. Mostly any harm that befalls you will be the bugaboo's idea of a practical joke. It will get confused if you get mad when such an occasion befalls you (watch your feet) and the more moody of them will then proceed to eat you and/or your belongings. Greens love household objects like lamps and shoes for food.

YELLOW - Yellow is when it starts to get nasty. They live and hunt in packs, like lions, often in wild areas such as the savanna. Yellows love the sport to invoke creativity in every unique chase. They are smart and fast - athletes. They can jump very high and love creating obstacle courses in the chase. Although they will settle for smaller objects, they lust for the excitement of bigger prey like antelope.

BROWN - Brown bugaboos have one "trigger" color that sends them into a rage to destroy it, possibly an evolution to assist hunting. We have different theories as to why that is. One is that they are color blind to every color besides that one. Another is that they see everything as a shade of that color, and the authentic ones are startlingly bright.

PURPLE - Purple bugaboos can fly, manipulating their skin like a sped-up jellyfish motion. They live in squads of approximately 10, and their behavioral habits seem similar to yellow bugaboos, yet their mind set has been shown to resemble green. 

RED - You need a license to own this bugaboo. Actually, you should probably need certification for every type, but you need a specific license for red bugaboos. They are sly and cruel and can hold a grudge for as long as they live. Homes must be secured with mirrors, security cameras, and motion sensors to ensure modest safety. There is no guarantee, however - red bugaboos learn from their experiences - especially the negative ones.

BLUE - Blue bugaboos are strictly restricted to military personnel ONLY. They are cunning, evil, violent, and large. BEWARE THE WRATH OF THE BLUE BUGABOO!!!!

Bugaboos have extremely keen eyesight. Their alphabet is a sequence of Os with the slightest differences of width at various places. The only noticeable difference between genders is that the female is an atom longer. Bugaboos' language is a burbling, ooo sound.
WARNING: They are extremely adorable. They sing. Do not fall for it!

And then, we have footage of a blue bugaboo from 2010.....


Woo! So.... Alex, I know you're the bugaboo, so if you've got any arguments, let me know.
And I guess that's all!

6 comments:

  1. You posted the bugaboo video... of me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woa, Alex. You commented like three seconds after I posted.
    Yes I did. I thought it was cool. Would you like me to take it down? I can if you want. But no one's going to see it besides us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... I was really protective of my camera's field of vision...
    "VERONICA MOOOVE!"
    "MOOOVE!!!! I'M FILMING THIS THING!!"
    Lol Alex's why-have-I-been-de-bugabooed screech!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh right. Forgot this blog was private.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And you got my picture of my bugaboo also :)

    ReplyDelete

I could be wrestling with a squid underwater right now, in MORTAL PERIL somewhere in Kenya's squid reserve, and yet I would still find time to respond to this, so make it count.
[P.S. 25% proceeds from comment benefit donates to the Kenya Save the Squid fund. Sign up today!]