Sunday, January 22, 2012

FINALLY

Okay guys, I know you've been waiting for over a month for Emma's b-day animation. Emma, I'm really sorry it took so long. But I hope it was worth it!
So, three disclaimers. One, those things that fall on the bananas are guinea pigs. They look ridiculous. Trust me, I can draw guinea pigs. Two, I know my flute animation is a little choppy. But it was hard, and I lost my progress like three times. Three, my eyes look nothing like yours, but they are to communicate that you can draw eyes well.
Enjoy!
So yeah. Questions? Comments?
I'm really sorry it took so long, but I hope it's worth it.
~Julia
NOTE: Ugh! iMovie cut off so much! I'm sorry emma. The confetti spells yay. Even though you CAN"T SEE IT. And it says from Julia at the end on the bottom.

7 comments:

  1. Animation program?
    That was AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure she's just using Animator 2, from Bamboo. You get it for free once you connect your computer with a Bamboo tablet. Limit of 200 frames, very limited and not too advanced, but still enough to make this - I used Animator 1 to make Manny's Head Massages and Seeds. One major difference between the two is that Animator 2 allows you to use color.

      Delete
  2. :)
    I'm glad you like it.
    Anyways, yeah, animator 2. Only this version has a 150 frame limit, remember? I had to put it all together with iMovie, thus unwittingly cropping the frame.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Btw Clarissa, I do not find Animation-ish extremely more advanced except for the ability to move and copy individual elements from each frame. Which is a huge plus, but you don't need to be all "very limited" about it.
    And can you maybe please stop dissing Animator? You do that every time animation comes up. It makes me sad..... I know you have a superior program. But Animator is cool too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! It's amazing! I smiled a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not dissing it....
    I'm also comparing it to OTHER animation programs with MUCH more advanced things like.... stuff. They probably have some fancy name for it but I don't know it.
    Anyways, we know how techy Alex is. She probably is familiar with a bunch of extremely advanced programs. So, Animator 2 is primitive compared to those.
    So is Animation-Ish (though a bit more advanced), which I'm NOT comparing to Animator.

    ReplyDelete

I could be wrestling with a squid underwater right now, in MORTAL PERIL somewhere in Kenya's squid reserve, and yet I would still find time to respond to this, so make it count.
[P.S. 25% proceeds from comment benefit donates to the Kenya Save the Squid fund. Sign up today!]