Saturday, January 28, 2012

Techno-Whiz

YAY!
My iPod nano (purchased with Bat Mitzvah money) arrived today! It's blue, 8 GB. 6th Generation.
I've named it Genevieve, Gigi for short. I've been messing around with it. Although I don't have headphones, I have a speaker hat I got as a Bat Mitzvah (I guess people just assume all teenagers have iPods and such). I'm playing around with the settings. So awesome.
Unfortunately, I can't download anything yet because dad wants to help set the settings when i plug it in and he's at a concert with Mom. Mom gets a ton of free ASO tickets because she makes and airs their show on GPB.
So, until I get music and pictures and stuff, let's just give a hooray for Genevieve!
YAY GIGI!

4 comments:

  1. Is the speaker hat like a regular hat with headphones in it? Because if it is, then I have one too and they are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I thought it was an iPod touch.
    AWESOME

    ReplyDelete
  3. It might be a touchscreen. It seems that way from the pic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's a touchscreen, Clarissa. Duh. I meant an iPod TOUCH. Like, the ones that look like iPhones?

      Delete

I could be wrestling with a squid underwater right now, in MORTAL PERIL somewhere in Kenya's squid reserve, and yet I would still find time to respond to this, so make it count.
[P.S. 25% proceeds from comment benefit donates to the Kenya Save the Squid fund. Sign up today!]