Saturday, May 26, 2012

Riava Fighting Analysis

Okay, so I promised you all a video with Riava's "moves". And I finished it. So I know that flashy fighting computer games might not be your "thing" for several of you. (I did get a clip of Riava fighting a bug rather than Empire soldiers, which results in a lot less gun blasts and random other flashes and numbers.)
So, the introduction is Riava confronting Lord Vivicar. Backstory: A bunch of Jedi Masters were going insane because they were taken over by a Shadow Plague. The Jedi masters were going insane and they all mentioned 'Parkanas Tark' and that 'The darkness was coming'. We discovered that they had all been taken over by this plague by the Sith spirit of its creator - and they were forced to abandon their companion, Parkanas, behind to die.
Well, it turns out Parkanas survived. Parkanas IS Lord Vivicar, the sith infecting all these jedi for revenge.
I was going to make the conclusion a separate clip, but I'm worried about them exporting before I have to leave.
I'm gonna post this to let you know I tried, just in case. Hopefully I can at least get the documentary clip thing up. It's not TOO long. If not, know that I'm trying!
YEEEEAH IT FINISHED!
Okay, I'll start loading it on....
agh error.
hang on.

Okay it's uploading....
SIX MINUTES TILL I HAVE TO GO AAAAAGH.
Okay, I'm gonna go put on my socks. AAAAGH.
OHMYGOD

It actually WORKED. Phew. And with one minute to go!
Alright. Posting this. Stick with me here! :)

PS Yeah, I have to turn off the computer now. This sucks, because it now says there are only seven minutes left. I'll see if I can procrastinate...

6 comments:

  1. Yeah, like every minute it adds on another minute to "Time Remaining"
    I've think we've reached the point of no return.... but hopefully it'll just go really fast at the end....
    So sorry!
    I WILL get that up as soon as I get home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not...
    Good...
    ENOUGH
    You are not ready to face Smite!
    Muhahahahahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, why does everyone in the game have a British accent? And why does Riava look so... weak...?
    Oh, right: get a screen recorder or something. I use aTube Catcher! Awesome no-frame limit screen recorder that's awesome!
    You can also use it to like convert files into another file type, download Youtube videos, and stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, Holiday is really creepy... plus we keep accidentally find her gushing with our companion. She has this really weird floaty voice.
    And btw Alex, Riava is totally good enough to beat smite. She's level 34 now. She can run into a field of level 12s and kill all 10 of them with a single force wave. We did that on Tython the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um, FYI, Julia, Smite is now like, 19. I am NOT a level 12 anymore. I did a bunch of quests that weren't going to eat up time to beat you :)

    ReplyDelete

I could be wrestling with a squid underwater right now, in MORTAL PERIL somewhere in Kenya's squid reserve, and yet I would still find time to respond to this, so make it count.
[P.S. 25% proceeds from comment benefit donates to the Kenya Save the Squid fund. Sign up today!]