Sunday, November 27, 2011

Hair Snips

I am doing something impulsive today.
I am cutting my hair. To my chin. Not myself, at a shop. But still. My hair hangs about halfway to my waist, and cutting it is simply unbelievable. To me, at least. This will be the shortest my hair has ever been since age... 3. Wow.
No, I am not a girly girl who cares about hair styles. I just like having long hair. More importantly I am used to it.
I will do everything in my power to resist a trip to those horrible sinks and long, spindly scissors... This is not voluntary. My hair is extremely willing to mat within one or two days, and at this length, my mother has taken a stand. It was bound to happen. At the moment I am feeling reckless, and so rather than repeating the inch-cut cycle, I am trying something new.
I must be going insane.

UPDATE: It turned out that the  hair place was all booked up. Looks like this will have to wait until next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I could be wrestling with a squid underwater right now, in MORTAL PERIL somewhere in Kenya's squid reserve, and yet I would still find time to respond to this, so make it count.
[P.S. 25% proceeds from comment benefit donates to the Kenya Save the Squid fund. Sign up today!]