Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Hot Water

In half an hour, my school system is having a meeting with the Superintendent of our district.
I have been selected to participate in a small string ensemble performing at this event. There were supposed to be rehearsals before school today and yesterday, but I was misinformed about several times and locations, thus I was present at neither. Then this morning I was presented with the music. Unfortunately, this music has disappeared.
So I am going to be SIGHT READING about 10 pieces in front of the Superintendent.
LUCKILY:
-I'm a great sight reader
-The pieces are really easy
BUT I'M STILL FREAKING OUT.
Well, I have to go now.
Tell you how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I could be wrestling with a squid underwater right now, in MORTAL PERIL somewhere in Kenya's squid reserve, and yet I would still find time to respond to this, so make it count.
[P.S. 25% proceeds from comment benefit donates to the Kenya Save the Squid fund. Sign up today!]