Saturday, November 26, 2011

Welcome

Welcome to Argon.
My name is Julia. This is my first blog. With no blogging experience, I can only hope that my posts are satisfactory.  If you do not find them so, I am sure that thousands of other, more dignified blogs are begging your attention, and I will not hate you for abandoning my blog completely.
Okay, so Argon is an element. On the Periodic Table.

Argon is that green one on the side, Ar. Isn't it gorgeous? I probably won't mention Argon that much in future posts, but I felt you should meet it.
Oh, it's just amazing....
Anyways, here is my blog.
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I could be wrestling with a squid underwater right now, in MORTAL PERIL somewhere in Kenya's squid reserve, and yet I would still find time to respond to this, so make it count.
[P.S. 25% proceeds from comment benefit donates to the Kenya Save the Squid fund. Sign up today!]