Saturday, December 3, 2011

Boys up High

If you have just walked outside of a restaurant at night, where would you expect to find your little brother and his friend?
Let me guess-
NOT on top of a 15 foot fence climbing onto the roof of that same restaurant!
And yes, I am implying the obvious.
My brother and his friend (who I will call b and f in this post) had climbed on top of an extremely tall fence and were trying to climb higher.
Of course, me being the sensible older sister, I had to freak out.  Which I did with gusto. The boys grinned and told me about all these guys they had seen on the other side of the wall with excited whispers.
They then flew around, smashing into other walls and climbing things being secret agents until the parental figures appeared (finally) to install some shreds of order.
Boys can be darn adorable a lot, but sometimes you just need to murder them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I could be wrestling with a squid underwater right now, in MORTAL PERIL somewhere in Kenya's squid reserve, and yet I would still find time to respond to this, so make it count.
[P.S. 25% proceeds from comment benefit donates to the Kenya Save the Squid fund. Sign up today!]