Saturday, December 24, 2011

New Computer

Yay!
I have a new computer now!
It's a Mac Mini or something. Yay!
The benefits of this new computer:
- iMovie
- Finale
- Photobooth
- A bunch of games
- Bigger Monitor
- Faster
Plus it looks cool. I was feeling happy about that, so I just decided to make a post. I know it's random. I would spruce it up with a bunch of pictures, but Bamboo is currently not working on this computer.
:(
Anyways, when I was sweeping up my computer (which had scary gigabytes) to be transferred, I found a bunch of old videos on crappy iMovie! I watched them. Then crushed them into QuickTime files to be transferred. It was cool.
This computer is so much faster. It's satisfying.
ALSO...
I went to Furkids today!
Furkids is a no-kill cat shelter with adoption centers. I volunteer at a center at PetSmart every other Saturday, and then help out at the main shelter once a month.
I clean litter boxes and sweep and mop and stuff. There are no cages, just rooms with a bunch of structures and beds and things. I brought my camera, to make a video for you guys, but the good camera was out of batteries, so I had to take the less than good camera, which had tiny memory.
Although I do have some footage, I just decided to wait until next time.
Sorry!
But, I will show you a little video of me rambling, just to give you an idea.....
As soon as this finishes loading I'll post!
See you!
~Julia

UPDATE: My new computer has this updated version of skype. It's weird. Like, all my friends have it, but I liked the old one better....
I'm still getting used to it. This one is a lot more complicated. Skype me so I can try it out!

3 comments:

I could be wrestling with a squid underwater right now, in MORTAL PERIL somewhere in Kenya's squid reserve, and yet I would still find time to respond to this, so make it count.
[P.S. 25% proceeds from comment benefit donates to the Kenya Save the Squid fund. Sign up today!]