Monday, December 5, 2011

Congrats!

Russia is now my TOP VIEWER. Yay!

So, as I've mentioned before, I have no way of knowing how many Russian viewers there are out there, but I like to imagine that there's one or two viewers who actually LIKE my blog! That's so cool, to me.
So, to everyone out there who privately checks on my blog:

"Hi! Thank you for viewing my blog and making me feel good about myself! My view count is now 48, which is a lot to me :). If you are a constant viewer, would you please do something to show that you are? I have a poll on favorite elements on the side- vote! The settings do not allow me to track you based on your votes or anything like that.
If you're there, say something!"

That's my message.
I am thrilled that people are looking at my blog at all.
Hopefully, when I'm more confident, my posts will amount to more than thankyous for views.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I could be wrestling with a squid underwater right now, in MORTAL PERIL somewhere in Kenya's squid reserve, and yet I would still find time to respond to this, so make it count.
[P.S. 25% proceeds from comment benefit donates to the Kenya Save the Squid fund. Sign up today!]