Friday, December 23, 2011

Happy Birthday, Emma!

Hi Emma!


Yay!
So my current status on your animation is that it has been assembled on iMovie and is currently exporting. It's taking a while. I'm not sure if it'll post today. Plus Dad's installing a new computer. Not sure how that'll work out.
Right here is where I will post the animation as soon as I can:

[If you're reading this, it obviously hasn't worked!:( Working on it!]

So. Back to your birthday!
CONGRATULATIONS!
Woo.
So you're either 13 already, or will be very soon. I don't know the exact time.
Since it's debatable whether I'm actually going to manage to post your animation today (BLEH), I wanted to do something else special for your birthday. So this post is my present to you - Emma's Birthday Packet of Fun!
First we some birthday cards. Here's some that I found on line:


Yaaay.
I got kind of on a roll concerning birthdays when google imaging.... So here's some presents and party hats!






Isn't that hat adorable? Look, it's smiling!

Then, of course, came cake...

Woo, it says happy birthday!

It's like a combination of presents, badminton, dalmatians, cake, and Picasso!

This is like my favorite. Wacko snail cake!

Greenish...
And I had to throw in the bride-shaped wedding cake. Yum.

Then I decided to find out some stuff special about YOUR birthday. So I googled December 23rd and came up with some interesting factoids that you may or may not appreciate!
Well, it's the 357th day of the year. And it's zodiac is capricorn, like me! Our list of strengths are:
-Responsible
-Patient
-Ambitious
-Resourceful
-Loyal
Cool!

Then we have some events on December 23rd...:
-George Washington resigns from commander-in-chief
-Hansel and Gretel (the opera) is first preformed! Wow! I would find that extremely neat, but you probably didn't worship the opera like I did growing up...
-Australian troops arrive in Egypt during World War 1.
-Bell laboratories first demonstrate the "transistor". 
-The World Trade Center becomes the tallest building in the world.
-Dedication of the Tokyo Tower.
-6.5 magnitude Earthquake in Nicaragua.

You have the same birthday as:
-Duke Luis the First
-King Frederick Augustus 1
-Tsar Alexander 1st of Russia! Wow!
And a bunch of other important people. Too many. Look it up on Wikipedia. It's cool.

So yeah!
Alright Emma, I hope you enjoyed your birthday post. Hopefully I'll get the animation up soon!

1 comment:

I could be wrestling with a squid underwater right now, in MORTAL PERIL somewhere in Kenya's squid reserve, and yet I would still find time to respond to this, so make it count.
[P.S. 25% proceeds from comment benefit donates to the Kenya Save the Squid fund. Sign up today!]