Saturday, December 10, 2011

Your Bathrooms are Hot Enough

That title sounds kind of weird.
But for a good reason!
So many of you readers (not to generalize) have, perhaps, a HALF BATHROOM, with no tub, maybe on the lower floor?
And a lot of you (and I'm sure there are exceptions) have heating systems.

IF you are in this fortunate situation, I recommend you keep the bathroom vents closed!
They are horrible, unnecessary energy wasters! We keep our vent in that room closed, but little brother often opens it. Today we had a conversation that went something like this.

Dad: WHO opened the vent in the bathroom?
Me: I haven't  touched it. It all.
Mom: I haven't changed it.
Brother: Neither have I.
...
Brother: Well I CLOSE it when I use it!
...
Me: HAHAHAHA.
Brother: Well I DO!
Mom and Dad: Hahaha....
...
Brother: It's just that my legs are cold....
Dad: Blah blah blah lecture....

SO CONSERVE ENERGY!
Yay.
~J

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Julia! This is exciting! I just read through all your posts and it was a truly incredible experience! That was interesting! Russia is so amazing, so congratulations on it being your top viewer spot! I will read this often! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I probably should have waited for some other post with a more respectable name for my first comment on your blog.
    Also your ponytail looked like some sort of mutated caterpillar- not to like offend you or anything, my brain was just so weirded out by seeing disembodied hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To me my hair looks like a dead beaver or a fox tail or some hunting trophy. I'm glad you like the blog!

    ReplyDelete

I could be wrestling with a squid underwater right now, in MORTAL PERIL somewhere in Kenya's squid reserve, and yet I would still find time to respond to this, so make it count.
[P.S. 25% proceeds from comment benefit donates to the Kenya Save the Squid fund. Sign up today!]