Saturday, December 3, 2011

Hi There!

So, looking at my stats this morning, I found that I have received TWELVE views from people in Russia. Now, I am not sure if these views are from one dedicated individual, or several in the same neighborhood, or some people on the opposite sides of the country. Well, I am honored by your presence.
Feel free to comment as anonymous any time!
I have also been viewed twice in Germany, and of course, the person in Poland.
So THANK YOU to all those viewers out there who appreciate my blog, or even those who don't, because knowing that you are out there is comforting to both my stats and yours truly.
Mangos!
~J

UPDATE: Make that three views in Germany!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I could be wrestling with a squid underwater right now, in MORTAL PERIL somewhere in Kenya's squid reserve, and yet I would still find time to respond to this, so make it count.
[P.S. 25% proceeds from comment benefit donates to the Kenya Save the Squid fund. Sign up today!]